Wednesday, April 28, 2010

S is for Summer


Summer is the warmest of all four seasons, between Spring and Autumn. It is marked by the longest days and the shortest nights.

It is my favourite time of the year, I love the hot weather, and the world just seems so much more colourful, and everyone seems happier.


The Summer is so much fun. I love it because it's like 3 months of freedom, there isn't any school, and there isn't much to worry about, just having fun and hanging out with friends. Some people go to camps and other things like that, but I honestly cannot stand anything like that. What I like to do is sit around in the sun, and tan. To me the Summer is relaxing, I don't really have much to do during the week days because my momma and daddy WORK! Boy do I feel bad for them, but then again i'm stuck babysitting my brother which is not the funnest thing, but I can't really do anything about it. Then the weekends come and it's a blast!

My family own's a yacht, and a seadoo boat. So on the weekend's in the Summer we enjoy going down there. We stay for the whole weekend, and bnoth of my dog's come. We sleep on the yacht, and sometimes we go on little journey's in it. Some places we may go to are in the States, or even just out on the lake, we out the anchor out and away we go. Then we have our seadoo boat which fits about 12 people and can go nice and fast. We usually use that boat to go to the beach, or just out for a little spin. Both of our boats are on Lake Erie.

That is what I like to do in the Summer.


But Summer has a down side, it doesn't last forever. Soon enough it's September and it's time to go back to school. And that's when it all ends...
Life Lesson: Enjoy the Summer while it lasts!

I commented on Saski's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment