Thursday, January 21, 2010

V is for Vacation!

Okay so, March Break....you know the break in the middle of March!

"Emelie, Alex, Jason, make sure all of your bags are packed and ready to go we are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning!" That would be something that mother would say the night before we leave. "Emelie, Alex, Jason, GET UP WE'RE LEAVING!" Is something she would say the morning of the day we leave.

So now you're probably like, what in the world is she talking about!? Well this March Break, my family and I are going on a "family vacation," our sixth cruise, and I'm TOTALLY and UTTERLY excited! We always have a great time, we even go with friends! Like, this cruise there are 26 of us going together! Most of us are on the same flight, staying in the same hotel, and staying on the same floor on the ship! I find it a lot of fun when we go with friends, but then it's also fun to meet new people on the cruise!

Even though I have no idea where this cruise will be taking me, I am still really excited!

But plane rides, totally make me nervous, even though i've flown soo many times, my tummy starts to turn and my ears POP! It's insane. And like in the airport, it's super scary, like going through customs, like what if they take my stuff away! And even worse, what if they lose MY luggage :(
Now that would be absolutely terrible, like I wouldn't enjoy my vacation because I love my clothes!

The ship that we are going on is THE biggest ship in the world, and my family and I will be sharing THE biggest room on the ship! I am SO excited. We get to go to some exciting shows, and go swimming in the ocean, see many cool places, and lots more! OH, and one really cool thing, there is a zipline on the ship, and it goes across the WHOLE ENTIRE ship!

Have I mentioned that I'm REALLY excited?!

So Marchbreak, a family vacation! A cruise! I'm excited! :)


Life Lesson: Enjoy life while it lasts.


No comments:

Post a Comment