Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Is For Alex! (:

Today, Alex slapped me across the face. I ran at her with a bat, running as fast as I could, unfortunately when I took a swing..I ended up hitting my mother instead! Can you say BAD DAY!
I met Alex the day I was born, i'm not sure I liked her back then, but I guess I could say I do now.

Yes, Alex is my sister!
She's 15 years old, and can be SUPER moody..but I love her anyways. She and I share some of the same interests, such as tennis, music, and spending time with friends and family. When we play tennis, I always win, so we haven't played against one another in a while. And for music, we have totally different taste! I like bands/artists such as Stereos, Lights and Taylor Swift, she likes bands/artists such as The Academy Is..., Fall Out Boy and Dallas Green.

Alex is really smart, and likes to compare marks (or just brag about how she got a higher mark.) Although my Mom tells me not to worry about what Alex says it still bothers me, so this term I am going to get even higher marks than her!

Some people think that Alex and I look alike, but both of us agree that we look totally different! She has auburn hair, I have brown hair, she has freckles, I don't, she wears glasses all of the time and is short, I don't wear glasses all the time, and I am taller than her.

Alex and I have our differences, but we are close as sisters!

A is for Alex!

Life Lesson: Love your family no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment