Tuesday, January 12, 2010

L is for Laur!

Laur ryhmes with dinosaur.

In the beginning there was a girl, her name was Laur. (Which is short for Laurel.)
She sat in the front row of the classroom,with her head held high.
The first French class ever, we were partnered up.Laurel decided that she did not want to be my partner so she joined another group, leaving me all alone in the dark corner of the classroom. From that day on, I was terrified of that girl! I cleared the halls and, didn't say much in class.

Laurel still chose not to speak to me. Until, one day, our grade six teacher decided to put us beside one another in the seating arrangements. All that was going through my head was "Oh wonderful, what is going to happen?" After the desks were moved, and we were settled in, I was stuck in between Tommy and Laurel. Tommy decided to tell Laurel that if she punched me, it wouldn't hurt. So all throughout the day, I was being punched. Laurel, leaving me to go home with a few bruises on my arm. I thought it was terribly painful, Laurel and Tommy found it quite humourous.

Since we sat beside one another, we talked a bit, and then we started being partners, and talking a little bit more. Soon enough we were partners for EVERYTHING! And we even started hanging out, outside of the classroom! (Can you believe that!) I guess we could say, I mainly followed her around, carrying her books to class, making sure her hair was perfect, and making sure she had EVERYTHING organized, but now I think it is safe to say that she is now doing that for me. :)

Today, Laurel and I are BFFLE's (Best Friends For Like EVER!)
I LOVE LAUREL. :D

Ps. This is a bit of a dramatization. :D


Life Lesson: Don't judge a book by it's cover. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment